The unexpected and uninvited COVID-19 pandemic has hit the spectrum of the environment hard and has thereby alerted the healthcare sector around the world to take up the research and find the possible causes, kinds, solutions, and cures to each alteration taking place in the virus from time to time. Meanwhile, the healthcare leaders and the frontline workers have since the inception of the spread of this pandemic has left no stone unturned to find the vicinity of improvement that can be adapted to regulate the flexibility of the healthcare system. The tech giant Microsoft has also been indulged with the healthcare consumers to bring about the transformation in the present challenging environment. The Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare program is now live to get benefits from.
Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare program facilitates the regulation of health statistics to ease down the functionality of the healthcare organizations to enhance the medical facilities for the improved patient experience, including the corresponding care. It also coordinates and maintains efficiency by providing support to the various health aspects and checking on the health data. It offers end-to-end cloud solutions corresponding to the healthcare industry, including advanced healthcare capabilities through Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, and Power Platform.
At Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare program you may benefit from the following four functional categories:
- Enhance patient engagement: In this category, the patients are provided an access to connect with the health teams directly and simplify the regular tasks for the betterment of the patient’s contentment.
- Empower health team collaboration: Empowering the healthcare team to collaborate and deliver care in a secured environment, easing out the work techniques.
- Improve clinical and operational data insights: This category lets connect the clinical and operational data across the system to predict the threat and organize for the improved quality of healthcare.
- Protect health information: This category involves the protection of responsive health data to ensure privacy while managing developing observance requisites.
Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare includes the following features:
- The applications, specifications, and connectors based on the healthcare industry
- A 24/7 accessibility of technical resources, including the technical support
- Accessibility to the widespread, skilled, and professional healthcare partner ecosystem of the Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare program.